We deliver music workshops in schools all year-round. Since the beginning the Lugo Music Festival oriented its projects to reach the youth in schools of all grades
About 500 students are involved every year in music workshops led by local and international artists. Musicians from Syria, Senegal, Palestine, Iran and Argentina have been invited to implement a transformation process that reaches the youth and impacts them through seminars, conferences and lessons.
Bringing live music and making students experience the diversity of arts and humans makes these workshops a fun experience.
We ask the artists to address their work as to always promote inclusivity as to empower the young generations and help them grow in self-confidence and healthy connections with their peers.
Artists have a great time as they are allowed to develop their work through residencies and students have a lot of fun!
- Scuola Primaria ‘Agostino Codazzi’
- Scuola Primaria ‘Giuseppe Garibaldi’
- Scuola Primaria paritaria ‘Sacro Cuore’
- Scuola Primaria ‘Enrico Fermi’ di Voltana
- Scuola Primaria ‘Senza zaino’ di San Bernardino
- Scuola Secondaria di I grado ‘Silvestro Gherardi’
- Scuola Secondaria di I grado ‘Sacro Cuore’
- Scuola Secondaria di I Grado ‘San Giuseppe’
- Scuola Secondaria di I Grado ‘Silvio Pellico’ di Voltana
- Scuola Secondaria di I grado ‘Ernesta Stoppa’
- Scuola Secondaria di II grado ‘Sacro Cuore’